Tags

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

I used MFT sketch 179.

P1050147

i made this card in three attempts. I knew I wanted to use distress inks, so I started with the circle embossed the MFT concentric circle and the added distress ink, I added the sentiment and where things were embossed it created a gray and black effect, so I tossed it. The second time I stamped the sentiment added the flowers with different distress inks and it looked cool, I added a water brush look with pumice stone, did not like it and tossed it. And then I realized I was always doing it with the sentiment while that could stay outside the panel. It all came together quick.

for this one I used wild honey, squeezed lemonade and spun sugar. The flowers I used the same arrangement I had done the second time but this time with versatile black. Love how this came out. Especially I love the MFT MPD distressed background in fired brick. I love how it stands out with the wild honey.

Of course, after all that I thought there should be some green But then after adding three swirls did not like it so came the flower and the layered buttons to the rescue. I have to say after a long time in making the card, but love the look of it. I added hemp cord for the panel and as an accent to the buttons. I added stickles as the final touch.

here is the inside

P1050150

 

i am also adding it to Word Art Wednesday- anything goes

Thank you for visiting and for your sweet comments.

About these ads