I used MFT sketch 199.
At first I used just the squares and it did not look right. So I started with a panel using Blueprints 13, added plaid background with Electric red and Fuse green ink. Added small squares cut with a QuicKutz square and new pack from Doodle Design papers. I used MPD starry night stamp and die cut . I stamped it using nightshift ink. I tried using winkastella on it but that only spread the ink, so re did it and added wink a stella to all the squares, love the subtle shimmer. Added a sequin for the final touch.
Pic with both cards, one for Caring hearts drive #6
Thank you for visiting and for your sweet comments.