, , , , , , , , , , , ,

I used MFT sketch 211. It was a great start for my new stuff.


I got the MFT desert bouquet, and Ranger dylusions set. This was a great start point. I love the MFT whimsical wishes and used it on the rose and in the inside.

I used MFT blueprints 2 and 13. The background is made with desert bouquet and lots of MFT inks-Wild Cherry, Jellybean Green, Razzleberry, grape jelly, lemon drop, tropical teal, gumdrop green, limelight and factory green. To create the frame around the sentiment, instead of pop dots, I just die cut five of the ovals and stacked them one over the other with the red on the top. The rose is colored with lemon drop and grape jelly and stamped with whimsical wishes with razzleberry ink. I added rose leaves brushed with evergreen distress inks. After the background was done, the edges were distressed and added antique linen and vintage photo distress inks.

Here is the inside


I am adding this to Lawnscaping challenge– create your own background.


and Word ARt wednesday– anything goes.

Thanks for visiting and for your sweet comments.